Thursday, September 24, 2009

-I know its dead long time ago.

SuAnn : Dennis, why so long never update?

Bk : Ya la. it was dont know how many months ago...

Hey Herng : Update la please...

SuAnn : Ya la.. since 3k things...



(What? Why now?)
lol, i know its long time ago i did not update my blog... since they(ppl above) keep nagging me...i update 1 lo...

Sunny : Where is ur blog??

Haha alright, today was the bad day ever, i mean every thursdays in my college life..psychology is fine for me because it is an interesting subject for me seriously... i found psychology very fresh from many others boring subjects like maths....because it teaches me genitals HAHAHAHA, and penis envy(zhi sum said he is)

Coming back to another subject like Malaysia Studies, the lecturer i thought she was great but i was wrong...she used to 'pig' her mouth and talk to me.. and suka suka hati she raises his voice on us.. suka suka hati she lowers her volume...and made us suffer from what she saying...and today is the worst day ever, i dont know what happens to her..she is calling herself GIRL GIRL...and she is like a 50 year old lady? somemore...she is trying to act cute...she is trying to say joke...but her jokes are never gonna make us laugh...all the way she is laughing by herself.. that is very HILARIOUS..

she is wearing red today, i thought, she.......thinks that christmas is coming soon. all the time she talking by herself, asking questiong and answer by herself.. and end with... laughing.. lol how interesting could it be lol

anyway.. whatever she does have got nothing to do with me.. that is my own interpretation . i came out by my own and i am not taking anything from anyone..

:D

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, Dennis! finally updated!
    and with such a funny post. wahaha
    this post seriously lmao and rofl xD
    update more k! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..Psychology rockx la..
    Seriously the best subject ever...
    Can't wait to study more of it next year!!
    Not cause of the genitals..
    And no..I don't recall having penis envy..lol...

    Oh and I dunno the MS lecturer..But from what u describe I can conclude that she is 100000000000000x better than Shanti...
    She gets bitcher and bitcher every sem...=.="

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel : haha thanks ^^ i'll
    SuAnn : LOL?
    Carmen : ofcoz she is better, she lets us talk.. shanthi.. i no comment on her
    Siew Ming : Yaaa?

    ReplyDelete